- Not enough space or equipment to do your exercises at home?
- Don't like to exercise alone?
- Need some help to do the exercises safely?
- Need some motivation or encouragement?
We know how important your home exercises are, so we put together a program to help.
As a current patient you can use the resources of our clinic in two ways:
- Independent: Our facilities and equipment are available to you during regular business hours to independently complete your home exercise program. Cost per session is $6.00 or you may purchase 4 weeks of unlimited sessions for $45.00.
- Supervised: If you need extra help, our facilities and equipment will be available to you during designated times. During these times a staff member will be available to help you with setting up the equipment, getting on/off equipment, spotting, and cuing for technique and safety. Cost per session is $15; or you may purchase 4 weeks of unlimited sessions for $75.00.
Please note that this does not include the use of the therapy pool. No active therapy will be provided during these sessions and they will not include exercise instruction, modification or progression. These fees are private pay only and are not billable to insurance. The four weeks must be used consecutively and are not transferable. Designated times may change depending upon availability of staff. Please ask staff for current designated hours.